Tracy Slavens, Partner of LSN Law, brings her highly specialized land use, zoning, and government law expertise to the clients of LSN. With a primary focus on the South Florida region and a particular emphasis on Miami-Dade County and its numerous municipalities, Tracy has superior knowledge regarding the intricate details of the governmental system. Tracy represents developers and property owners with land use, zoning, environmental, and legislative matters before county and municipal governments, regulatory boards, and state agencies to obtain development approvals and vested rights for all types of residential, commercial, office, hospitality, and industrial projects. Tracy also assists clients with permitting, platting, water and sewer, and concurrency issues. In addition, Tracy frequently represents investors and financial institutions with zoning opinion letters and entitlement due diligence.
Tracy is also a partner at LSN Partners, LLC.
Before joining LSN Law, P.A., Tracy was an equity partner law at one of Florida’s oldest and most prestigious law firms, focusing on land use and zoning, and serving on the firm’s Directors Committee.
Raised in Miami, Tracy remains committed to her community. She serves in the following positions:
- Miami Waterkeeper, Board of Directors
- O, Miami, Board of Directors
- Chapman Partnership, Secretary of the Board of Trustees
- Builders’ Association of South Florida (BASF), long-time member
- Urban Land Institute (ULI), member
Tracy received her Juris Doctorate from Emory University School of Law and her Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a major in Finance from the University of Florida, where she graduated with Honors.
Tracy is often recognized for her professional achievements both locally and nationally.
- The Best Lawyers in America Guide for Land Use and Zoning Law (2021 & 2022)
- Daily Business Review Most Effective Lawyer Finalist in Real Estate (2016)
- South Florida Business Journal’s 40 Under 40 (2016)
- Daily Business Review’s Rising Star (2015)
- Legal Media Group’s Expert Guide to the World’s Leading Lawyers, Rising Star (2015)
- Holland & Knight Rising Star Class of 2011.